Friday, April 5, 2019

BUT THE SUN IS OUT

Hello buddies🙂🙂
Welcome to InkInspires..I truly hope you enjoy reading through.
As promised,every Wednesday, InkInspires will feature something we tag:Tales of Today.
This Wednesday is the story of a hopeful lad,titled:But the sun is out,by Deborah Benjamin.
A lot of times we just get tired of the night, though this signifies different things in the lives of different people...You just want it all to end!
Read through this and remember that the sun will shine soon🙂..

     BUT THE SUN IS OUT
I am forced to reflect on the happenings of the moon time.How dark the night was, how scary the stick beside my bed looked, staring like a ghost,how alarming the songs of the birds were, suggesting terrible Imaginations,how decieving the night was, temporarily folding my ugly life like it's finished, though I knew the truth.
I lost my mother,my Friend and companion in times of trouble,I lost my father,my money bank and friend in funny times,i lost my only brother,my playmate and offline sound recorder...,lost my closest friends,my hommies and pain relievers.
I remember the bald news reporter saying the plane crashed,he said that and forgot to mention that my hope is dashed.
Now I'm left alone in a terrible looking atmosphere,with the scary grandma I dreaded hearing about..
Left alone to strive through life..
Having to put up with the decietful night,but after the long hours of deciet,fear and reflection..
I am here, having the blossoming atmosphere rub on my weary face
It was a terribly terrible night.
But the sun is out...
If the sun could remember to shyly push its tail out,then my life would surely remember to shine beyond its confinement
THE SUN IS OUT!!!
     ©2019
      Deborah Benjamin
 



No comments:

Post a Comment